GOD IS NOT MAD AT YOU
Hello Pottertalks community! Compliment of the season
So today,I will be sharing with you the last post for the year.
For me,this year has been filled with ups and downs,crying and laughing,good and bad relationships but in all GOD REMAINS FAITHFUL. One of the things I really did enjoy was GOD'S LOVE FOR ME AND HOW HE IS SO MINDFUL OF ME. And that is why on today's blog, I want to share with you from a book I read. I hope as you take it further by reading too, light will come and the many questions in your heart will be answered.
I will be reviewing just a chapter of the book; GOD IS NOT MAD AT YOU, written by Joyce Meyer.
I will be talking on chapter 17, with the topic; RUN TO GOD,NOT FROM HIM.
This chapter started with a Bible verse PROVERBS 18:10
The name of the Lord is a strong tower,the righteous run to it and are safe
To start with, I will say a lot of times,we always feel that God is angry at us because we have disobeyed. And then because of that we tend to distance ourselves from Him. That did happen to me at some point in my life, I just felt I was too deep in sin and so because of that, I just detached myself from Him,this I did for a long time before light came.
So this chapter emphasized that God never says 'Run from me' , He always says ' Come to me'
So whatever condition you may find yourself, God's invitation is ' COME' . His line is never busy
God is always ready to help all of those who will simply come. God helps us because He is good, not because we are good.
This chapter also talked about how that we should learn to be a child who has a good relationship with their parents, one who never outgrows the desire to always go to them. Our relationship should be like that with God.
We have a father who we can go to with the promise of never being rejected.
So are you tired and weary? There is an open invitation for you.(Matthew 11:28)
Come to me,all you who labor and are heavy laden and overburdened and I will cause you to rest. ( I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls)
Another key thing I read is that God is good even when we are not. Perhaps you walked away from God and then you wonder if God is angry at you and that fear keeps you totally from entering into His presence,know this,you don't have to sacrifice your future in order to pay for your past, Jesus has already paid and it was payment in full.
So when we learn to come to Jesus,we can also learn to live a life of rest instead of weariness and struggle.
Finally, don't let the fear of your own imperfections keep you out of God's presence any longer,run to Him, not away from Him. He has everything we need and offers it freely to those who will 'COME'
So this is the summary of chapter 17, I hope you got something and of course I want you to get the full grasp of the whole book and that's why I will be sharing the book with you,so do well to download, read and get enlightened.
If you can start the new year with this book, please start, I want you to come into the consciousness that God loves you no matter what, He has good plans for you,He can restore you and you can have a fresh start.
I want to appreciate you for staying with me all through the year, even though I was not quite consistent and I know 2022 will be better. I hope to serve you more.
Thank you for your support, so I will like to hear from you, kindly drop a comment here or you can send a message to tolulopeodetade@gmail.com
Also do well to follow and engage with me on Instagram @tolulope_tade
After the follow, kindly send me a DM and let me know you read my blog.
I love you loads but Jesus loves you more
See you in 2022
Comments
Post a Comment