There are seasons
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 AMP
[1] There is a season (a time appointed) for everything and a time for every delight and event or purpose under heaven— [2] A time to be born and a time to die; A time to plant and a time to uproot what is planted. [3] A time to kill and a time to heal; A time to tear down and a time to build up. [4] A time to weep and a time to laugh; A time to mourn and a time to dance. [5] A time to throw away stones and a time to gather stones; A time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing. [6] A time to search and a time to give up as lost; A time to keep and a time to throw away. [7] A time to tear apart and a time to sew together; A time to keep silent and a time to speak. [8] A time to love and a time to hate; A time for war and a time for peace.
As I ruminated on the current season of my life, I can't help but wonder how it came to be.
I mean, was it not few months ago I was in a new season that I had never been and currently, I am journeying through another season.
So really,there are different seasons to life which we all have to go through. And it can't be skipped.
In some seasons,you will learn more, you will get to be appreciative more, some seasons can break you but at the end you become better, there's a season of singleness , a season of complete trust in God that all you just do is follow God and trust God and nothing more. There's a need of being quiet and all that you need is to go through series of learning, and so much more.
But with all seasons, God has made available to us all that we need to go through it. He didn't leave us to ourselves, for every season,there is grace available,there is strength, there are instructions to follow .
Learn to enjoy your season

Comments
Post a Comment