How to positively influence people
Friends, happy weekend, I believe you have acted on the first step to influence people positively, and if you have not, it's not too late, OK, so lets go ahead on the no 2 step on how to influence people positively;
* Teach them: Teach someone, teach them
about Jesus, oh you might think, I am a brand new Christian, how do I do this? Or you say my life is so far from perfect, what could I possibly share with someone else, or you say, I am banker, student, engineer, entrepreneurer ,so how could I do this. When you think about teaching, don't picture a classroom, instead picture a CONVERSATION.
Don't think you have to know it all, when it comes to God or anything else. Just share what you have learnt about life and most importantly what you have learnt about Jesus. Just be INTENTIONAL with your words.
* Show them : You need to use your actions and show them. This is about giving the chosen people access to your life and making them a priority.
Maybe it's praying for the person this week/ month,or praying with them, or getting together once a week or month just talking. Or showing them how to read the Bible by reading through a book of the Bible with them.
Helping them solve a problem, rendering your service, showing love.
You just have to be intentional through words, attitude and life.
Our number one influence is Christ. His life is one influence without parallel. More than 20decades have passed and Jesus is still the most mentioned, distinguishing one in the entire world. There does not exist in the entire world a more powerful influence than the sacrificial and selfless life of Jesus.
He lived His life to please His father and to serve and bless others. He never thought, acted or lived for himself.
What a man is has more influence than what he says.
So I ask today what type of person /influence are you or do you want to be?
How are you influencing the lives of people outside of your family?
In conclusion, you have a responsibility to be a positive influence in the live of people, family, friends. Watch what you say, behave responsibly so that people can be influenced positively and then we have a world of better and responsible people.
Thank you for following through this series and I believe you have been greatly blessed. Remember never underestimate the power of influence.
Kindly drop comments and thought. Love you all.

What was your addiction ma?
ReplyDeleteGreat job ma
Thanks a lot for this great question, OK,I reply to sensitive questions on this line,so kindly DM me on this contact number 08059930054. Hope to hear from you soon.
ReplyDeleteAnd please this contact line is open to everyone, for your questions, counsels and what have you.
God bless everyone.