INFLUENCE


INFLUENCE
Today I will start with the introduction and  definition .
What comes to your mind when you hear the word INFUENCE?

What does
it mean?

It's a powerful tool to be used.

According to the dictionary, it means the power to affect, control or manipulate something or someone.
It is the ability to change the development or fluctuating things such as conduct, thought or decisions.

So in other words, what has the power to affect, control or change one is INFLUENCE.
INFLUENCE doesn't just come on it own, it has a power or force bringing it to pass.
The power or force that influences one is either SOMETHING or SOMEONE.

So as I have introduce the topic to you, I will talk more on the types of INFLUENCE tomorrow, so stay tuned.

Kindly drop your comments and let me know what you understand by the topic.
See you tomorrow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO MAINTAIN A GODLY RELATIONSHIP

MY FREEDOM/RECOVERY PROCESS

GOD IS NOT MAD AT YOU