INFLUENCE



Hello friends, I started with a series yesterday on INFLUENCE.  There is a secret strength in our lives that impacts the lives of others for good or bad. The secret strength is INFLUENCE.

INFLUENCE is the capacity
to change the thoughts,beliefs and actions of other people.

There is more power in what you do than what you say.

So today I be sharing with you the types of INFLUENCE ;

* Negative influence

* Positive influence

NEGATIVE INFLUENCE

Before I talk on this, I will start with a story;  There is a young man who hides to smoke a cigarette, the father finds him smoking and scolds him, ' where did you learn to smoke?,  who have you seen smoking?.  And the young man responds, 'you dad, I have seen you smoking. '  The father was greatly surprised and dumbfounded.
This demonstrates that there is more power in what you do than what you say.

Negative influence encourages wrong actions and thought.
It brings about destruction if caution is not taken .
How do know or recognize a negative influence. Let me give an example :
If you are around people who spend all they make, chances are that you might spend all you make ,if you are around people who don't read, you might not read also.
With a negative influence, you feel insecure, this makes you question your worth or instill doubts in your mind. You also feel pressured to do things you don't want to.

So I hope you have learnt one or two things today. I will continue on the series tomorrow on how to overcome negative influence, am sure you don't want to miss this.

Kindly follow through and invite friends and family too, be a blessing. See you tomorrow. I love you.

Comments

  1. Another seasoned admonition to the believer. This is sure a veritable and worthy source of nutrition/nourishment to the spirit of the believer.
    Ride on Fire mama

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO MAINTAIN A GODLY RELATIONSHIP

MY FREEDOM/RECOVERY PROCESS

GOD IS NOT MAD AT YOU