OVERCOMING NEGATIVE INFLUENCE
Hi friends, today I will continue on INFLUENCE and I will be talking on how to overcome negative influence.
Negative influence holds you back and there is a need to deal with it, it takes a lot of work and determination, so how do you go about it ;
* Know who you are : Knowing who
you are in Christ is a way to overcoming negative influence because you choose not to allow the world define you ,for you are defined by Christ. You are unique, special and not inferior, so friends Know who you are.
* Have a purpose : When a purpose is unidentified, abuse is inevitable. Discover your purpose and pursue it. This keeps you away from unwanted influences.
* Take responsibility : You have to be responsible, there is always a way to make something happen in your life, so be responsible. This also helps you focused and not distracted.
* Always consider the value of a thing before you get involved, and avoid anything that won't add VALUE to you.
* Choose the right company : Influence is so powerful but you can CHOOSE, so choose the right persons, be in the right company, surround yourself with positive people.
Choose what you read, watch, listen to.
Negative influence have destroyed lives but I believe you can avoid it and it is also not too late to overcome it.
Having talked about the negative influence, I will continue with positive influence, what does this mean?
POSITIVE INFLUENCE
Positive influence is making an impact that improves the lives and attitudes of people around you.
Positive influence adds VALUE and also leaves people you come in contact with BETTER OFF
So how then do you recognize a positive influence; positive influence treats others with kindness, is good and does good, show love to others, is a peace maker and shines light into darkness.
HOW DO YOU POSITIVELY INFLUENCE OTHERS.
One of the ways to influence people positively is to ;
* Choose them : You have to intentionally choose them, whether is the person you sit next to, someone in your small group, or are you passionate about kids, decide to be a mentor, the person could be younger, same age, or even older.
You need to intentionally decide to pour into this person's life, choose them to influence for God. .......
I will continue with the other ways to positively influence tomorrow, so I want you to stay tuned, invite friends and family, be a positive influence and do good.
I believe you have learnt a lot today, so kindly drop a comment , your experience, your thoughts.
See you tomorrow ,stay blessed.

Amazing insight dear,we are actually who mingle With,might be friend, books, songs we listen to, may God continue to help us more Grace.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this, Amen
ReplyDeleteYou are sure one person destined for great heights. I am confident that the grace of God will sustain you to and in that height I have learnt a lot. Particularly "Positive influence adds VALUE and also leaves people you come in contact with BETTER OFF"
ReplyDeleteYou are blessed of the Lord. I look forward to your rising. Well done Tolu
Thanks a lot sir
ReplyDeletePositive influence is a way to show others the pathway to Life.
ReplyDeleteWell done dear Sis.
Yes, thank you for this comment, God bless you
ReplyDeleteA life of no impact is a life of no value.. Dis is really a great piece.. Learned a lot. Thanks dear. May God continue to increase u in wisdom, knowledge and understanding...
ReplyDeleteHmm, thanks a lot, am grateful you learnt a lot.
ReplyDeleteAmen