Hello friends, happy Sunday, i am so excited and the reason is that our eyes will been opened to the truth in the next couple of days and I am sure our lives will be transformed greatly.
'Christian meditation' is our next series that you and I will be learning from, so kindly subscribe to this blog, send the link to your family and friends and let us all have a wonderful experience.
Below is the outline of the series;
* What is meditation
* Why do we meditate
* What do you meditate on
* How do we meditate
* Benefits of meditation
* Conclusion
See you all tomorrow. Stay blessed.
'Christian meditation' is our next series that you and I will be learning from, so kindly subscribe to this blog, send the link to your family and friends and let us all have a wonderful experience.
Below is the outline of the series;
* What is meditation
* Why do we meditate
* What do you meditate on
* How do we meditate
* Benefits of meditation
* Conclusion
See you all tomorrow. Stay blessed.
Comments
Post a Comment