ACCEPTING GOD'S LOVE
Welcome back to my blog. To my regular amazing readers,thank you for always checking back and to first time readers, you are highly welcome,it's so good to have you hereππππ₯°π€π€.
So today, I will be concluding on the month's series on LOVE. I hope you have been greatly blessed? If you haven't read it all, especially to first time readers, kindly do so,it is available for readsππ
Ok so today, I will be discussing on ACCEPTING GOD'S LOVE. It's good you know and you realize that God loves you, He is not mad at you,He does not hate you. He cares for you. He sent His son,NOT TO CONDEMN YOU BUT TO SAVE YOU(John 3:17)and I bless the name of the Lord that through this blog you came to know more about God's love ππ❤️ but do you know ,it is one thing to know and it is another thing to accept it and we can't fully experience God's love unless we genuinely accept it and begin to live in the consciousness of it. So it will be a total waste of time if you have read all about God's love for you and you don't take it a step further to accept it.
A lot of time, we find it difficult to believe and accept God's love because the devil might be lying to you. He might be causing you to doubt, telling you that you are not really lovable or he maybe saying God is angry at you. You may also be crippled by the experience of a personal rejection and past experiences but hey, all of those things are not true and shouldn't stop you. So how then do you accept God's love for you.
• Believe God's word(Ephesians 1:3-9)
He has provided all that you need and so you have to tell devil to his face-π£️you are a big liar. God is intentional about you and so believe every word from God and you will be fine. Trust Gods word and His opinions of you over your own opinion or devils.
• Run back to God - To accept God's love for you, you need to repair your relationship with Him, begin to realign yourself back to Him. Make a decision today, don't let the devil,people, circumstances,past sins hold you back from accepting God's love. Confess your love to Him now and see you begin to experience His love.
Can you please pray this prayer;
Lord Jesus, I believe that you are my savior, I believe you died for me,I believe that your word is true, I believe that you love me and so I accept your love for me today, come into my life, I surrender all to you. I accept you as my Lord and personal saviour. Thank you Jesus for the gift of salvation. In Jesus name I have prayed.
Woah, I am so excited about this, are you? πππππ
It is good to know you have made that decision today, you know all about God's love and you have accepted it. Glory!!!
If you need to talk, kindly send me a message on tolulopeodetade@gmail.com and let's take it from there .
Thank you for reading through this series, remember God is crazy about you.❤️❤️
See you all in my next post......
Happy new month in advance π€π€

O I am so blessed by this. Thank you so much for the word.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited you are blessed..Thank you for reading
ReplyDelete