THE MESSAGE
Hi Family members 🥰🥰🥰 it's being a while here and I am so sorry for the inconsistency 🙏🙏 I hope to change 😁😁
Are you a first timer? It's so good to have you here, warm hugs for you 🤗🤗 and to my super amazing every time readers, thank you for the love and encouragement,thumbs up for you.
Okay I decided to write not knowing the topic to give it but I just want to pass a message to us, that is why I simply gave it the topic; THE MESSAGE
For a while, I have been seriously down, I got myself into something which wasn't the wise thing for me to do and so I started trusting God for a change. In the middle of that, I got frustrated, I was loosing it and I knew I needed to come out of it.
Why I am telling you these? This is because I want to share with you some key things I have learnt and I am still learning and I hope it blesses you.
Firstly, put in mind that God loves you irrespective of what you have done or what you got yourself into. Don't assume that because you messed up,that means God hates you, no He doesn't, GOD LOVES YOU REGARDLESS .Yes He might have warned you earlier about something's to happen but along the line, you forgot or you were not sensitive enough, God is a merciful God and in His mercy He can bring you out of every difficulties.
But God is so rich in mercy, and he loved us so much,
Ephesians 2:4 NLT
So don't assume that He hates you. Instead in the midst of that, embrace His love and reach out to Him and He will answer you.
Also, God is the only one that can help you out of every difficult situation and so when you find yourself stuck, don't go to man first, rather go to God first. Open your heart to Him, let Him know what the problem is(tho He actually knows) be sincere with Him, let out your fears, frustrations, pains, don't try to hide anything from Him. Just be real with Him.
I tell you, He is the only one that can help
Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28 NLT
Put your whole trust in Him, see Him as the capable God.
Another thing is speak out, speak to someone, mind you, you don't speak to just anybody, allow the Holy spirit lead and guide you to the right person. You know at some point, I went ahead of myself and spoke to someone who I felt might understand and help find a way out, but guess what? I was wrong, instead of the person helping and encouraging me, rather withdrew from me and so this made me realize that I needed the leadings of God to direct me to people. So I tell you, allow the guidance of the Holy spirit when you want to open up to people.
In all thy gettings, get a circle of prayerful christiams. This particular one goes a long way. There are times that you will be very weak to even pray for yourself just because your are depressed and everything seems not to work, but when you have a circle of prayerful christiams, they help you regain your strength,pray for you and pray with you.
“I also tell you this: If two of you agree here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you. For where two or three gather together as my followers, I am there among them.”
Matthew 18:19-20 NLT
They hold your hand and encourages you, trusting God with you until something good happens.
Finally, don't stop confessing God's word. You might be tired, broken and all hope seems lost but don't stop confessing God's word over that situation. Speak God's word back to Him.
To confess God's word is to say the same thing as God's, to speak His words as the ultimate truth concerning your life, to be in agreement with Him.
I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, ‘May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and it will happen. But you must really believe it will happen and have no doubt in your heart.
Mark 11:23 NLT
So don't stop confessing God's word, use His word over your life and situations.
You might be wondering, are all these aforementioned that simple and can it help me overcome the situations I am currently in? I tell you that it works ,it is what i experienced and I am still seeing it work in my life.
Let me say a short prayer with you: MY SWEET FATHER, I BLESS YOU FOR EVERY ONE READING THIS, I AM GRATEFUL FOR THEIR LIVES, THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR THEM AND ALL THAT YOU WILL DO. I PRAY FOR EVERYONE TRUSTING YOU FOR A CHANGE THAT YOU GOD WILL COME THROUGH FOR THEM, YOU WILL SHOW UP FOR THEM, THEY WILL NEVER BE STRANDED.HELP IS AVAILABLE FOR THEM IN JESUS NAME, IN JESUS NAME I HAVE PRAYED. AMEN.
This is where I wrap up the discussion and if you would like to talk to someone, just know I am a message away; tolulopeodetade@gmail.com
Thank you for reading.
Kindly share this blog post with your friends, colleagues, family,etc.
See you in my next post
Kindly follow me on my social media pages
Instagram: @tolulope_tade
Twitter: @Tolulope Damilola

Thank you for this refreshing post. The Lord increase you.
ReplyDeleteAmen, thank you for reading Moses, I am glad it blessed you.
ReplyDeleteWow
ReplyDeleteVery sightful
Am blessed
Thank you for this ma,
@Unknown, thank you for dropping by, I am glad you were blessed.
ReplyDelete