ACTIVITIES TO DO IN A GODLY RELATIONSHIP

Hello Fam, it's great writing again after so long. Did you miss me?

 So today,I want to discuss with us our relationships. I hear a lot that; we don't know what else to do in our relationship, I am kinda bored, my relationship seems to be so boring,what can we do together as partners and a whole lot more.


So today I bring to you some fun activities you and your partner can engage in and still maintain a godly relationship.


Kindly watch this video and learn a whole lot. I want to hear from us what we think, and more so if you have other fun activities, kindly send me a message either on my social media page or send me a mail.

Enjoy the videoπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO MAINTAIN A GODLY RELATIONSHIP

MY FREEDOM/RECOVERY PROCESS

GOD IS NOT MAD AT YOU