HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE


 




It’s being a while, but it’s for a cause, so would you take me back and accept me as your go to person for Christian creative contents and everything in between? Is that a yes? 💃💃💃 Thank you…

So to the gist of today: HOW TO ACHIEVE BALANCE IN EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE. I know this is one struggle most people face. We have so many things on our plates to trash out, we have different aspects of our lives to focus on but we don’t know how to balance things so as to avoid one aspect of our lives being ignored. Yes I also had this challenge and of recent, I found out the solutions (dance emoji) and so as a good girl that I am , I want to share and I hope as you make use of it, you will start to see difference in your life.

For starters, you need a daily plan. It’s best to have a daily list that you can run with and daily lists are those specific activities that you want to accomplish. So for every aspect of your life, you can write down one or two things that you would like to accomplish by the end of the day. Let’s say for your spiritual life, you can put in ; pray for 10minutes during my break time, for business; post contents on my social media page by 12pm( and you know to achieve this, you should already have a planned out contents , using a social media calendar), for career; to do the most important duties immediately I resume work, call the client by a certain time, for personal/social life; call my friend/ family or send a message by 7pm, and if you are currently doing a course online, you could write, start class by 9pm and stops by 10pm, so that’s an example on what to include on your daily list.

To really achieve a daily list, there is a need to write it down in advance, meaning, write it all out a day before, do you get that?

Unto the next one is to apply 80/20% rule to everything ( this idea was gotten from a book I am currently reading, I will share with you at the end of this gist). So what does this rule mean?

80% LEAST IMORTANT TASKS

20% MOST IMPORTANT AND VALUABLE TASKS: These are the most important valuable tasks and they are often the hardest and most complex but the payoff/ rewards are tremendous. What do I mean by this? 
Even as you write out your daily list, ensure you apply this rule by recognizing what to do first, what to come first and what to come last. For example; 20% tasks could include prayer and meditation on the word of God, you know as a Christian, this is an healthy lifestyle for us and so it is important to us and more so has effect in every area of our lives and definitely, it is a must we do and put it in our daily list, we can’t afford to miss out on it right?

Another 20% task is engaging with customers and clients. This is an important task that can’t be skipped, so there is a need to put all our energy on it.

To 80% tasks, these are tasks that are least important, example is hanging out with friends after work, yes someone might say, why is it least important, it is because if you don’t do it that day you planned it, you could always come back to it fix it for some other time. Another is watching a movie, I call this a least important task because when you have some very important tasks on your table, it is wisdom to trash it out first before settling down to relax and watch a movie.
Another strategy you can do in the area of balancing is to consider the consequences, so think of the consequences of doing or not doing something. For everything done or not done, there is a consequence. So let’s say you were supposed to organize a meeting for a client but you skipped and forgot about it, there is a high chance that you might lose the client because they might see your organization as not being competent enough or you might receive a query for not carrying out your duties. 

So relating this to every aspect of your life, it is so important to consider the consequences of putting some things on hold or ignoring it while other aspect flourishes, it might not be good enough and may have negative effect, so try considering them today, would you?

Finally, to achieve balance, you can always take it one step at a time, yes I know there are a lot of things to attend to, but sir & ma, take it one after the other, calm down, don’t try to do it all at a time, that alone can weigh you down, and then you become tired easily. Instead, perform one task at a time quickly and well and then after that, go for the next one. 

But you know what you will do first, daily plan your day, that is the starting point, let your daily goals and list be visible.

With these tips, I hope I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you 😃😃😃 that balance in every aspect of your life is feasible and possible( drops pen)

(Picks pen)😁😁😁but really, hope you have learnt one or two things? If you have any other tips, do well to drop it in the comment section and yes to the book I promise to drop, oya take it o



EAT THAT FROG

Read it and draw wisdom, till I come your timeline again, stay connected to the source( GOD) and stay calm. Love ya 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO MAINTAIN A GODLY RELATIONSHIP

MY FREEDOM/RECOVERY PROCESS

GOD IS NOT MAD AT YOU