I CAN'T REACH GOD

Photo credit:Pexels.com

 


Picks up phone and calls;

Me: Ringing

God: Not picking

Me: Ehh, what's going on, calls again

God: Not reachable

Me: 😭

Eh you, come out of that thought and mindset, yes ,that thing you are trying to imagine ,that thought you are trying to conceive, come out of it real quick.

Are you still wondering what I am trying to sayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ok ,let me help you, GOD IS ACCESSIBLE AND REACHABLE.

So are you thinking it in your head or you are imagining that God is only accessible to some set of people and not all, no ,that mindset is totally wrong,He is so so accessible TO ALL.

Sometimes last month during my personal prayers, I got a revelation and my eyes was opened to the truth that I CAN ACCESS MY FATHER ANYTIME I WANT TO.

This is saying He gave me the privilege to commune with Him,His arms are always wide open to receive and have a relationship. I mean ,the whole creator of the universe has my timeπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ,the one that created Heavens and Earth, is readily available for me. I have access to Him, hmm, what a show of love and a huge privilege.

Through Him also we have [our] access (entrance, introduction) by faith into this grace (state of God's favor) in which we [firmly and safely] stand. And let us rejoice and exult in our hope of experiencing and enjoying the glory of God.

Romans 5:2 AMPC

Looking at our earthly kings and even bringing it down to celebrities and influencers,you and I know before you can even think of having access to them or talk with them,it's either there is a connection somewhere that linked you up or probably you are friends or families with them, in short,it doesn't come easy and if you are just some random person,forget it, you might not get access to them.

But our God is so different and that's why He can't be compared,KaiπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ, He himself invites us over, He loves us to get close to Him and it just pleases Him when we are in a close relationship with Him.

What a show of love and privilege.

And do you know that the wise thing to do is not to abuse that privilege. Let's learn to communicate with our father as much as we breathe. Let it be a daily habit,let it be something you can't do without. Because in Him, we have our being.

So Fam, GOD IS ACCESSIBLE,REACH OUT TODAY!

I hope you got something today,do well to share with me or do you have an experience relating to this ,let me hear in the comment section or you can send a message to me on tolulopeodetade@gmail.com

Love ya😘😘😘

Follow me on these channel

Instagram: @tolulope_tade

Twitter: @laretade

Podcast: anchor.fm/pottertalks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO MAINTAIN A GODLY RELATIONSHIP

MY FREEDOM/RECOVERY PROCESS

GOD IS NOT MAD AT YOU