LET GO, LET GOD
So late last year, I received a word and in it was how that I should rely totally on Him, how that I should put my guide down and let Him lead me, how that I have lost enough already, I should allow Him restore me. He also said to me that I am in a trust process/ journey with Him and He has beautiful plans for me.
Hmm, and so during the cross over service, my pastor told us the theme for the year which is Trust in God , wow, amazing right?
So what am I trying to say here, even as you prepare yourself for the year, I want to encourage you to fully not partially, fully trust God , walk with God and let Him lead you.
God is saying to you today, you have lost enough already, let me restore you, let me give you a fresh start, I can help you, put your guide down and let me lead you in the right path. Follow me,let me shepherd you. I have got beautiful plans for you, trust me enough to sort you out.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
Proverbs 3:5-6 NLT
You can depend on God, rely on Him, develop a son to father relationship with God and see what comes out it.
It's your year of evolving, your year of greater light, your year of ease. Receive it and walk there in.
Welcome to 2022
Thank you for reading, perhaps you would like to reach me, kindly follow me on Instagram and drop a message in my DM
@tolulope_tade
See you in the next post.
Comments
Post a Comment