LORD, THANK YOU
So while praying few days ago, I noticed that I began to go through memory lane of how God created me in His image, how He beautifully created me ,enabled me and gave me a responsibility, then I bursted out, thanking Him , I also thanked Him for where I was at the moment and all I just did for minutes was saying thank you Jesus
At some point, I also got a bible verse; Psalms 96, I paused to read it and then it just pushed me more to rejoice and cry out to God in thanksgiving.
So why am I telling you all these, this is because right now, wherever you are , I want you to say LORD, THANK YOU. And do you also know what I got in the middle of the thanksgiving prayer, I got an insight which says;
THANKSGIVING IS AN ACT OF TRUSTING GOD.
Mehn, this word hit hard o, why, it's because when I started the prayers, I didn't even think of my present situations, all I just wanted to do was thank God for creating a piece of me and then I caught a revelation in between and it says to me, YOUR ACT OF THANKSGIVING SHOWS THAT YOU TRUST ME.
Wow, see eh, all I am just saying to you my friend,that is reading this piece, forget your worries,take your focus away from your present situations and what's not working , then focus on God and look back to how God created you( you can read the verses in Genesis 1:26:31) how He has sustained you, strengthened you,did some really good stuffs in your life and then burst out with all sincerity and thank Him for who He is.
God deserves your praise,so give it to Him. Be grateful and just sing songs of praise because why,
THANKSGIVING IS AN ACT THAT YOU TRUST GOD.
Thank you for reading, I hope you were enlightened, kindly let me know in the comment section and also if you would like to privately speak with me, you can drop a direct message to me on Instagram @tolulope_ tade or send an email to tolulopeodetade@gmail.com
See you in my next post...
Hmm,the act of thanksgiving shows that I trust God, now I know better
ReplyDelete