I DON'T KNOW IF GOD STILL LOVES ME

 



I was fervent for the things of God

I did all God wanted me to do

I had a really good relationship with God

I never missed church services

I was just so passionate with everything relating to God

But then something happened

I slipped and sexual sins was the order of the day for me

I got so addicted and didn't feel I could come out of it

Then the mercies of God showed up and brought me out

But then,I began to feel guilty and I just feel God can't love me like He used to.

I mean I disappointed Him. I doubt if He can love me like He did before.


Wait,pause.... Is that you⬆️⬆️


Firstly, come out of that mindset,yes I mean it, come out,snap out of it.


Can I tell you the truth? God never stopped loving you.


Oh yeah, oh you think because you fell into sin,then all of His love for you ceased? No way,His love never ceased.


God’s loyal love couldn’t have run out, his merciful love couldn’t have dried up. They’re created new every morning. How great your faithfulness! I’m sticking with God (I say it over and over). He’s all I’ve got left.

Lamentations 3:22‭-‬24 MSG



Have you digested that bible verse⬆️,ok let's continue.


Another thing is, God doesn't condemn you, it's the devil that does that,so you don't have to feel guilty,rather open up yourself to God ,seek for forgiveness and accept all of Him back to your life,embrace His love.


Would you like to do that now,ok let me help you out. Say these⤵️⤵️


Lord Jesus,I come before you this day and I open up myself to you once again. I slipped into sin and I am sorry about that, please forgive me. I open up my self,work on me and in me. Help me to love above sin and the give me the strength as you work me through the process. I embrace your love for me and I begin to see myself the way you see me.

Thank you Lord for saving me,today, I rededicate my life to you,take it, it's all yours. Thank you Lord for the answered prayers. In Jesus name. Amen


Wow, I want you to take off minutes and pray this heartfelt prayers with all sincerity.


Are you done? So let's continue,know that God is in love with you and even if you mess up, all that He has in plan is always to bring you back to Him. 


All He does for you is from the place of Love. God is a love, He wants the best for you in every area of your life. And so to reciprocate His love, all you need to do is to align yourself to His will,please Him.


Know this and have peace; GOD IS IN LOVE WITH YOU.


And do you also know that He loved us before we love Him



We love him, because he first loved us.

1 John 4:19 KJV



So would you like to love up on God and be all that God wants for you?


Then reciprocate His love,do His will,let your body be the temple of the holy ghost, worship God with your body, rely on the holy ghost to help you. Be intentional and separate yourself from anything that will want to cause you to fall again,shut the noise,delete the videos, delete those songs, begin to work on your mindset,renew your mind with the word of God,go back to the place of meditation, meditate on the word of God,listen to sermons/ podcasts,get someone you can talk to ,do all of these in the might of God and openness of heart and see all that God will do .


Were you blessed? Kindly let me know in the comments section, let me know what blessed you .


Thank you for coming by my blog, read more of these edifying piece by subscribing to this channel and you can also follow me on Instagram to get update on new blog posts.


Instagram: @tolulope_tade


Email: pottertalks1@gmail.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO MAINTAIN A GODLY RELATIONSHIP

MY FREEDOM/RECOVERY PROCESS

GOD IS NOT MAD AT YOU