LIVING IN THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF WHO GOD SAYS YOU ARE
So in my previous blog, I gave you some bible verses pointing you to who God says you are, so I hope you are reading, digesting and confessing.
Today, I will like to round up the series for the month by saying, it is not enough to know these truths but then you have to live in the consciousness of who God says you are.
Live it out, let the truth that you set you free. Allow it to work in you, allow the truth set you free, live in the consciousness of who God says you are.
But how do you live in this consciousness?
• Be in prayer; Communicate daily with God. Talk to with Him,have good time in his presence.
In recent times, one of the ways I get to talk to him daily is that I use my journal and I tagged it conversations with God, so that way, I get to write to God almost all through the day, communicating with Him, asking him about things,or just referencing or just putting down my thoughts to him. You can try it too because it actually works and it is not overwhelming to do. Talking with God then becomes easy to do.
• Be actively reading, digesting, meditating and confessing the word.
You might say oh, this is so hard to do, I don't have time , I work 9-5 or I have a business I am running, or I am student and I don't even have time for myself, how then do I do this?
Let me tell you, Let God be the priority, put him first and see how every other things comes easy afterwards. Infact,in the course of reading the word, you will get blueprints on how to do your business rightly without giving you headache, you will get insights.
Just of recent, while reading the word, I got something for my business, I got a strategy to use. You know before now, I have always heard people talk about God giving them how to run their business in some particular way and then I got my own, and I was like how, so this is it.
So don't underestimate the power of studying the word, meditate and confess it too.
Of recent times too, my mentor gave me an assignment in that, when I read some particular parts of the bible ,I should create and write out confessions and use these confessions while praying, so you see, all these things are not far fetched , we can do this, we can grow in the knowledge of Christ by just been deliberate.
• Seek a godly community; This cannot be overemphasized. It is important to our spiritual life,be in a family of God's people,let these people help you grow too. Don't be a loner, participate,mix with godly people, be part of them and see how that turns out.
• Identify and fulfil purpose; Before the foundations of the earth, God already knew you and gave you what to do on earth. So to live fully in the consciousness of who God says you are, you need to identify that which God has called you to do , and then begin to fulfil them. Trust him in the process, align yourself to His words, listen to instructions and do it.
God's opinion is the one that counts, accept what God says about you, agree with Him and line life in abundance.
Finally, your true identity is who God says you are.
Did you get something from this month series, kindly let me know in the comment section or perhaps you can send me a DM on Instagram ⤵️
@tolulope_tade
Or email @ pottertalks1@gmail.com
Thank you for reading through,till I come your way in the next post,stay blessed and happy new month in advance.
Comments
Post a Comment