YOU HAVE GONE FAR, COME BACK

 



God says to tell you that you have gone far,it's time to come back.


You have done enough in the street of sexual sins, it's time to find your way to back to God.


As a result of this, you have been limited, this is not where you are supposed to be , but there is a limitation and you need to break free from it.


 I mean, are you not tired of this kind of life, for me at some point in my life, I became so tired of it and then I sought for help and yes I got help.

 

Also do you feel, you have stayed long in these and so there is no way out, no ,it's not true, you can come out of it,you can be free. 


But until you accept and run back to your source, there is no much that can be done, so come back, say to yourself now, I AM READY TO COME BACK TO MY SOURCE, I COME BACK, I HAVE GONE FAR ENOUGH, I COME BACK TO GOD.


Yes that's a start, I want you to know that as you journeyed your way in sexual sins that's how you are going to journey yourself back to Freedom. But this time ,you are going to be doing with God's help, and you must be ready to receive instructions from him and follow it closely. 


God wants you free but then know this, God won't force you, he wants you to freely make the decision by yourself and awaits that decision of yours, to live a life of God in it, a life where you do His will, a life where he gives all that you need for life.


Are you ready?


If your answer is yes ,then it's time for you to send me a message,look,there is no shyness allowed here, so take that away, God wants to use me to help you. So please send me that message today and let's take it from there.


EMAIL: pottertalks1@gmail.com


INSTAGRAM: @tolulope_tade


Know this: GOD IS IN LOVE WITH YOU.


If this word is for you, please don't ignore.


Thank you coming by my blog.  Happy new month,I pray this month births new miracles for you.

See you in my next post


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO MAINTAIN A GODLY RELATIONSHIP

MY FREEDOM/RECOVERY PROCESS

GOD IS NOT MAD AT YOU