IDENTITY RECOVERY JOURNEY
Hi, welcome to my blog. So this April,I will be treating a new series themed; IDENTITY RECOVERY JOURNEY
You might be wondering what this is about? I will tell you. This is a series that will do these things: GET YOU TO RECOVER AND REDISCOVER YOUR IDENTITY IN CHRIST AND YOU WILL BE GETTING BACK TO GOD. RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD THAT HAD GONE SOUR WILL BE SET ON THE MOVE AGAIN. AND GUESS WHAT, YOU WILL BEGIN TO LIVE IN THE FULLNESS OF WHO YOU ARE IN CHRIST.
Do you desire this? Then I would like you to follow me through this series,it will bless you. And I also demand these things from you; OPEN UP YOUR HEART AND BE INTENTIONAL.
So today, I will be establishing the truth about who you truly are and I will start by saying let's take for example you went for a job interview and in the course of the interview,the interviewer asked you; Can you tell me more about you. I am sure that you will be bold about it, why? Because you know yourself too well, you know what and what you have achieved,you know what you are passionate about,you know about your line of career and so much more,so with that information,you are able to speak boldly and respond with all authority. You don't have issues with it at all.
But deeper than that,deeper than your career, the spiritual controls the physical and that's why there is a need to know who we are in Christ. It's not enough to live life,go to school,start work, get married and all that but to function properly and not live lesser than what had been planned before you were born,you need to know who you truly are.
And one thing is , you can't actually figure it out on your own or just assume,the better way is to ask the one who created you; GOD. It is God that has the power to define you. You can't define yourself, circumstances and situations cannot define you. It is only God that can define you and it is wisdom to ask Him and know the truth about yourself.
Looking at the story of the prodigal son (Luke 15:11-32) you will see how that he lived a lesser life just because he missed it at some point,his life was miserable because he lost his identity. When you do not know who you are,you tend to abuse yourself,infact sometimes you hate up on yourself and you feel so useless and unworthy. But when you are sure about who you are, there are some certain things you would and would not do.
Take for example, a king's child, I know you watch movies a lot ππ so you see how they carry themselves all over the place, especially the women ππ,the way they dress, they dress to befit their status,they speak well,they carry themselves so high,they do things differently,they eat well and a whole lot, why? Because they know that they are royalties. So they don't misbehave.
Just like that, if you know you are God's beloved child ,there is a way you act, ,there is a way you talk, there is a way you carry yourself,it's like a default setting,you automatically want to act like your father,you automatically live out the identity. People see you and they will be like trully this one is born of God.
When you know that you are a royal priesthood (1 Peter 2:9)you act like it.
When you know that your body is the temple of the holy ghost (1 Corinthians 6:19) what do you do? You make sure you keep that body and guide it jealously. You do the will of God with your body. You don't allow anything stain it.
There is nothing as beautiful as living out the life God intended for you. Living out your real identity is a good experience.
There is a God given identity for you and you need to know it.
You are who God says you are,know this and have peace.
You are not your struggle
You are not your addictions
You are not your circumstances
You are who God says you are
So who do God say your are? I want you to read and meditate on these words of God that I will be dropping. You want to discover or recover your identity? Then make sure to read these words. As you are reading and meditating,I want you to journal it down because you will be needing it.
I want you to know God is mindful of you. So if by any chance you have challenges during the course of the study,please immediately reach out to me, or if you just want to talk to someone,I am just a message away. I am available.
Please read these scriptures and let me know how it went.
# 2 Corinthians 5:17
# 2 Corinthians 5:21.
# Romans 8:2
# 1 Peter 2:9
# 1Corinthians 6:19
# Ephesians 5:30
# Psalms 139:14
# Ephesians 2:10
Thank you for coming by this blog. I appreciate you and I celebrate you. So watch out for the next blog on Monday ( 11th April 2022) as I dwell and go deeper in the series.
I love you but God loves you moreπ₯°
Kindly email me here: tolulopeodetade@gmail.com
And follow me on Instagram and you can send me a DM: @tolulope_tade
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment