INTIMACY WITH GOD
First of all, it's my birthday todayπππ
God is so good and I am so greatly helped by God.
Wow, one thing I know is if not for God, hmm, I won't be here today, I would not have made it. And so i am sincerely grateful to God. A lot to write but let me pause it here π
Happy birthday to me π, Oya wish me happy birthday o, I want to see your comments oππ
So to the gist of today, I will be sharing with you how the sincerity of heart, deep intimacy with God has helped me this far. Remember i started with the series;MY FREEDOM/RECOVERY PROCESS and last week Monday, I talked on MENTORSHIP, were you blessed and if you haven't read it,you can start from there so you will be well updated.
So following my mentor, she started to help with realising God's love for me, showing how much God loves me,she started to stir up something and not too long, I started to open up. I opened up my heart and I started to yearn for more of God.
This experience just made everything easy. Why? Because I started to wanting to do God's will. Like all I just wanted was to keep loving him and you know what they say about loving someone,you just find yourself doing everything to please, to make the person happy. That's was what was happening to me. The love of God just kept me following his will for my life. The intimacy changed it all.
God wants intimacy with you. Christ has done all the hard work in the cross to make it possible. All he requires is that you believe in him (John 14:1). He wants you to trust him with all your heart (Proverbs 3:5).
The more i got closer to God,the more I began to change from inside out. I began to hear God's word that I needed. The more a lot of things kept unfolding.
Clarity came, my walk with him changed drastically.
Your intimacy with God is the beginning of God pouring out his life through you.It is out of your intimacy with God that you will grow in your walk with Christ, successfully walk through life's issues.
In intimacy with God, a father to child relationship is developed,the fruits of God's spirit is cultivated, and your daily life will become a reflection of God himself.
James 4:8 Jeremiah 33:3
Do you know what, I want you to experience it too. I am going to be stopping here.
What I just told you is real and it can be the same for you if only you are ready.
Getting intimate with God can help you. It can change a whole lot of things. It can help you with those struggles. Do you want to experience this?
Then I need you to send me a message, you can either send it to my mail pottertalks1@gmail.com or DM on Instagram @tolulope_tade
Were you blessed? Kindly let me know in the comments section.
Ok,I think I am free now to go celebrate my birthday right ππππ
See you guys next week Monday.
I love you but guess what,Jesus loves you moreπ€©π€©

Comments
Post a Comment