REVIEW OF MAY SERIES
Hello there!
Happy new week friends, so today I decided to take us through what we have read so far in this month.
Remember,this is just a review/recap, so if you're yet to read the full blog posts, it is so much available, so do well to read through and be updated.
So let's begin,shall we?
In the first week I talked about the place of mentorship, how it cannot be overemphasized. In our journey to freedom in Christ, you actually need someone you can open up to , you need someone through the help of God will help you through those processes. It worked for me and it worked for several people I have been opportuned to interview on my podcast.
Then I went ahead to share how deep intimacy with God helped me through and I shared how following through my mentor,she started to open me up to the love of God, I started to yearn for him and before you know it, the love affair was activated.
And so because of that, all I just wanted was to do, waa God's will. The love of God made it happen. It is out of your intimacy with God that you will grow in your walk with God and successfully walk through life's issues and struggles.
In intimacy with God, a father to child relationship is developed,the fruits of God's spirit is cultivated, and your daily life will become a reflection of God himself.
And last week, I shared the importance of confessing God's word.
I shared how that If the word wasn't important and even in the aspect of we overcoming struggles ,then we won't be told to study and meditate.
And Confession means: ‘to say the same thing as.’ To confess God’s Word is to say the same thing as God, to speak His Word as the ultimate truth concerning our lives, to be in agreement with Him.
Through the continual confessing of God's word,you become more aware of His plans for you, you become more aware about his will and then you begin to do better. And whenever a wrong thoughts comes,you use the word of God to conquer those thoughts.
And so that ended it right there๐, I hope you got something?
If you're yet to read the full blog post of this May series,now it's a good time to go through it.
Thank you so much for reading through,I pray that this week births new miracles for you. Amen
Catch you on my next blog

Comments
Post a Comment