INTENTIONALITY

 





Hi, Welcome back to  PotterTalks Blog.


 I hope you were blessed by my previous blog?


So today, I will be touching on INTENTIONALITY as one of things to look out for in the process of reviving your relationship with God.


One of the ways I have come to realize in the process of reviving ones relationship with God is one's intentionality.


Are you really intentional about it,what and what are you doing to get back?


It is one thing to desire it and it's another thing to work it out.


You want to revive your relationship with God? Fine,but  on the scale of 1- 100, what's your INTENTIONALITY level? Are you willing to do all it takes,what measures are you willing to take, what efforts are you putting. Are you intentional about getting back to God? Then I would say,you can start with the following;


# Studying of God's word

In the quest to reviving your relationship with God,you have to Know one way to spend quality time with God is by studying his word. In that , when you stay glued to studying God's word,you get to have first hand knowledge ,you are well enlightened,you hear God speak to you,God's word brings light.


You are never the same afterwards. And don't forget,Everytime you read God's word,you get new things. You are reminded of things and with that you already spending more time with Him.

Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do.

Joshua 1:8 NLT


# Prayers

This another powerful way you get to spend time with God, you talk to him and he talks back,you hear him. It's always a good time when you pray. And you know what it does for you,you find yourself desiring to talk to him Everytime. So I suggest you should start doing this, start to give yourself to prayers, it helps.


I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you’ve received it, it will be yours.

Mark 11:24 NLT


# Journaling

This is one of the things I found out of recent that actually works well. Writing to God is one sure way you keep yourself engaged with God. And trust me, this is quite easy to do,in that as you give yourself to this, you begin to see yourself writing to him everyday and writing to him about everything.


You see yourself totally open and transparent to him. When you Consistently do this, you get more closer to God, you won't be able to distance yourself, you would always want to talk to him.

Then the Lord said to me, “Write my answer plainly on tablets, so that a runner can carry the correct message to others.

Habakkuk 2:2 NLT


So you can see that with everything I have listed here,it takes INTENTIONALITY to work it out.

Ask yourself: HOW BAD DO I WANT THIS?

HOW BADLY DO I MISS TALKING AND HEARING FROM GOD?

When you know the answer,that will spur you into being intentional.

So that's it for today's blog, I hope you have been blessed. Thank you for reading through,if you have any questions as regards today's blog or the previous,don't hesitate to reach out via mail; pottertalks1@gmail.com OR Instagram; @tolulope_tade


See you in my next blog💛🤍💛



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO MAINTAIN A GODLY RELATIONSHIP

MY FREEDOM/RECOVERY PROCESS

GOD IS NOT MAD AT YOU