IS GODLY RELATIONSHIP FEASIBLE?
Have you heard some people say that it is not possible to be in a relationship and not touch each other(Romance). Infact some people go to the extent of saying; I can never believe that a guy and a lady can be together and not compromise on godly values. It is not just possible, because Ara koki se okuta(Body no be stone)😃😃
Some even say that I cant do without romancing in my relationship o, me I am not cut out for that.
I am sure you can relate with this and you have heard it severally.
But do you know that because of these mindsets, a whole lot of people tend to just go with the flow, believe and involve in ungodly acts just because the world and systems had made it so.
In this series, I am going to be very real with you, and just so you know, I have been involved in such ungodly acts, I had gone with the flow and compromised severally in all of my past relationships. But I tell you today, this same me, is free from such mindsets and currently now in a work in progress godly relationship where with the help of God, godly values is the order of the day.
This month series will be opening you up to the truth of Gods words as regards godly relationship, God's stands concerning it, what is expected and how feasible it is.
Are you ready? So I want you to sit tight and follow through with this series. It's going to bless you and open you up to Light.
And I hope you get to share this piece with your friends and families too, don't keep it to yourself and anticipate as I go further to writing more in this series.
To new readers,thank you for showing up today, I hope to see more of you and to my super amazing returning readers, God bless you always, thank you for following through today.
Let me know what your expectations are for this series, you can drop it in the comments section ⬇️ and please do well to subscribe to my blog, so you can always get notified when a new blog drops.
And finally, do well to engage with me on Instagram: @tolulope_tade
See you in my next blog, till then, Be good and bask in God's love.

Comments
Post a Comment