LOVE LETTER FROM ABBA 3
I love you and I want the best for you, I do not want you to struggle and of the ways I have provided is for you to speak the word - ABBA
Do you want to stay fixed? Are you tired of the struggles of sexual sins?
Are you keen on doing my will,then you need to give yourself to confessing my word. You need to know that talks are not cheap in my Kingdom.
Words carry power and that I showed you in the creation story. So start to meditate and confess my words. Gather up scriptures and begin to speak my words over those struggles. Affirm what and who you are in me.
Action point: Meditate and speak daily on ;
1 Thessalonians 4:3
For this is the will of God, your sanctification; that is, that you abstain from sexual immorality;
1 Peter 2:9 ~ “But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.“
PS: For more edifying Contents, kindly follow and engage with me on Instagram www.instagram.com/tolulope_tade
Comments
Post a Comment