WHY YOU SHOULD ANTICIPATE LOVE LETTERS FROM ABBA

 



It's the last Monday in the month of November πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ


God has really been good to me and I am sure He has been good to you too.


So today,to wrap this month's blog, I would like to share some few things with you that will further help you anticipate Love Letters from Abba.


Firstly,there is something about the Love of God that causes a Change. And with Love letters from Abba, changes will be happening.


It will be addressing a lot of issues, giving you answers to your questions, changing you from the inside out and most importantly helping you develop intimacy with God.


Love letters addressing subject matters on sexual purity, addictions, Godly living and much more.


So how would you feel when you receive words, notes, compliments, from people that matter in your life?


I know the feeling is a good one right but much more than these good feelings, do you know receiving Love Letters from Abba is a life changing experience, yes it isπŸ’ƒ


So are you ready for this encounters,then you can't afford to miss any of these Letters.


Do well to subscribe to this blog and keep it locked down on this Blog every Monday.


Happy new month in advance, I love you but God loves you more


To further engage with me ,do well to follow on Instagram Follow me on Instagram


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO MAINTAIN A GODLY RELATIONSHIP

MY FREEDOM/RECOVERY PROCESS

GOD IS NOT MAD AT YOU