WHO ARE YOU?
Who are you?
Before you start stating and defining who you think you are ,know that I alone can actually define you. You can't define yourself, circumstances and situations and your past experiences cannot define you.I alone can accurately define you and it is wisdom to ask me and know the truth about yourself.
Take for example, king's children, I know you watch a lot of movies 😃😃 so you see how they carry themselves all over the place, especially the women 😃😃,the way they dress, they dress to befit their status,they speak well,they carry themselves so high,they do things differently,they eat well and a whole lot, why? Because they know that they are royalties. So they don't misbehave.
Just like that, if you know you are my beloved child ,there is a way you act, ,there is a way you talk, there is a way you carry yourself,it's like a default setting,you automatically want to act like I your father,you automatically live out the identity. People see you and they will be like trully this one is born of God.
When you know that you are a royal priesthood you act like it - ABBA
Action point: Study and meditate on 1 Peter 2:9 consistently for one week and come back to share your testimony.
Would you like to connect with me ,so we can always engage and talk, then it's time to follow me on Instagram and do well to drop a DM too Click to follow me on Instagram

Comments
Post a Comment