LOVE LETTER FROM ABBA;GOD IS ABLE

 


God is able to do just what he says he will do

He is gonna fulfill every promise to you

Don't give up on God 

Cos he won't give up on you

He is able .......

.

.

.

Sitting down and just trying to regain energy from the day's work, this song dropped in my spirit and quickly before I could even think about it too much, I recorded it on my phone. 


And then I began thinking,why this song, what's about, what's it trying to pass across to me? I had to go back to the lyrics of the song and it just made meaning to me of the consistency of God's character as the Almighty and the one who is able. The one whose words never fails, it is always been fulfilled, his words do not go unfulfilled, what he promises,he does, he keeps to his promises and his word has never failed.


Isn't that one huge Amazing thing about God, I mean ,he is not man that he should lie ,so definitely, I am going fully trust him, he can be trusted,I can trust his words over and over again and that's so relieving. 


So I don't know if this speaks to you as much as it speaks to me, but then just so you know, concerning YOU, God is able too, and you can trust him over and over again. Plus, he won't give up on you until his words is fulfilled in your life, so you see you can't afford to give up on him. Continue to trust him.


Selah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO MAINTAIN A GODLY RELATIONSHIP

MY FREEDOM/RECOVERY PROCESS

GOD IS NOT MAD AT YOU