WHO ARE YOU?

 




Dear Child,


WHO ARE YOU? I see that you are trying to figure out the right response to this question. You are putting words together . But can I tell you this, you shouldn't think too much of the question because I have the right answers. 


I created you and even before you were conceived in your mother's womb, I knew you. So it's safe to say, I define you, I know the blueprints of your life. I know your end even before your beginning. So you don't need to think too far, you want to truly know who you are,then ask me.


My word says ask and you shall be given,ask till your joy is full. So ask me about yourself.


Till I write to you again, I remain your accessible father


Abba

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO MAINTAIN A GODLY RELATIONSHIP

MY FREEDOM/RECOVERY PROCESS

GOD IS NOT MAD AT YOU